Online Users
Downthememorylane

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was taking a nap when I heard quite a raucous roar coming from the next block.
I jerked up, found the clock, and thought "Damn, was that a goal?"
And gut feeling told me that if it was a goal it had to be coming from ManU.
NO WAY RIGHT! Not at Anfield, at least.
Then again, I know Gerrard and Torres are not playing.
So, it means there was this slight possibility that...
Then then again, it was merely less than 5mins into the match!
Even worse, actually

ME: hurry! channel 27, 27! i heard the next block cheer!
DadandMum: like that also can wake you up?!
ME: haha.......

Adrenaline rush; works better than anything else.

I was right
It only took ManUtd 3mins. Very stressed ah.

HAHAHHHHAHA YES A GOAL FROM WES BROWN
Nice one, dude.
I dont care if that was considered an own goal by Van der Sar
As long as it isn't, to me [:
It's a skill, what's their problem?

Anyways, I ended up not going for Leeying's advanced birthday celebration because I am still down with flu and phlegm.
I had fallen really ill the night after Chem paper 2
My temp. hit 38.9 and I was so breathless and uncomfortable that I could not sleep for more than 2hrs before waking up again each time.
I felt like I was slowly drifting away from the world before me. It's that kinda moment when you really wish that you could faint; saves you from the agony.
There were too many pills at home that I didn't know which to take. So I picked my guess and went online at 1am to check on the medication.
It read something like "for fever and muscle aches"
I remember feeling slightly proud of myself.

But still, I woke up again at 4am feeling horrible and finally threw up at 6.
I hate vomiting, which was why I held on till then.
The pain that comes from the compression of your chest as you throw up is almost unbearable.
Made me wonder how do bulimics survive; why do they even CHOOSE to do so?
And then I got so upset that I ignored all smses till night time because I missed engish which is oh my god important, my L1, and especially so when I know better that my hcl ccmi.
The first 'C' stands for Confirmed.

MC for two days at such a wrong time.

It's apparent enough that I could not have done well for the papers.
To hell with every, damned, thing.
I wish I hadn't fallen sick. But, I know it's my own doing so I only have myself to blame.
Bad karma, you could say.

Once bitten, twice shy.
I am going to be in the pink of health for O level's sake.

Went home and rested before attending my aunt's wedding dinner.

I am glad I went; it's probably the best one I've been to yet.
I didn't think Marriage could be so blissful until then.
Truth is, I've never wanted to get married.
Commitment is quite a challenge to me.

I am betting that Liverpool beats ManUtd 2:1.
See ya.

No comments: